Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Too Long

Yes I'm posting two new posts because I can. I feel like I never have time to update this thing so when I do it's like word vomit. I can't believe we have been here for two months. Isn't weird how time flies when your looking back. I'm not going to lie I'm dreading the next two. We are moving to Brownsville on Sunday and I just don't want to. Never in my life have I wanted to go back to Utah but right now I do. Texas is the hottest place on earth...I'm convinced. There are literally days that I dread walking outside for any reason. I feel like no one should be allowed to wear anything but a swimsuit here and trust me I find every excuse to do just that.
I'm nervous to find out where we are living. I'm nervous that I might be stabbed by an illegal immigrant. I'm nervous I'll die of dehydration because every step I take outside I lose 5 pounds of sweat. But mostly I'm nervous I'll go crazy from boredom. I did pretty good here in Corpus Christi. I found a personal training gym that I'm in love with and I feel like if I can find something like that to do I'll be okay. Anyways all I can do is stay positive but its hard to do when you are left alone everyday...I think I'll just have to come home sooner than later:)

1 comment:

  1. mini... it's been too long since i've heard your little mini voice. i sure miss you and i think of you oft... like when i hear certain songs, or when i do certain dance moves, or when i wear certain clothes, or certain bathing suits... so i leave you with this song... do de do do do de do... do de do do do de do... do do do do do do do do do do do do do do do... love you

    ReplyDelete