Thursday, June 10, 2010

Hello Houston!

We finally got a break from the everyday routine and went to Houston for the weekend to visit the fam. It was so nice to be away and relax and see these cute little boys.
We went to the pool for a good 5 minutes before the lifeguards blew their whistles. There was a storm coming and it started to thunder. I guess here they make everyone get out of the pool until 30 minutes after the last thunder. Bummer...
This is Hyrum and he is probably the only baby I know that makes me want kids...he is perfect in every way!
Payton and Levi have to be two of the funniest little boys I know. Levi has the biggest sweet tooth and kept asking me for candy and gum...and me having the same problem as Levi could not say no and kept giving him all the candy and gum I had in my purse. Payton is addicted to iphone games and can play them longer than any person I know. Sometimes his eyes will start to turn red from not blinking!
I can't wait to see them again!

1 comment:

  1. We can't wait to see you guys! We miss you! So, I hear Nate got 12 last week! Awesome! Cute pics, even if I am a little biased!

    ReplyDelete