Wednesday, June 30, 2010

SEA WORLD!

So it really has been a while since I went to Sea World but it was so cool there is no way I wasn't going to blog about it.
Even though it was blazing hot and you couldn't take two steps without sweating profusely I fell in love with Sea World!
We got to feed dolphins and I touched one for the first time...I think I could've been happy just standing in this spot the whole day. Dolphins a fascinating to me...yes I used the word fascinating.
Me and the wives drove up to San Antonio and spent the night. We saw the Alamo and in this pic we are on the river walk where you ride through the city on a little boat. If I hadn't known any better I thought we were in Italy.
This is my dream job!! We went and saw a show at the end of our long day in the sun...I was obsessed with this! It was a mini cirque show and I loved every minute of it...probably more than the kids we were with. I have never wanted to swim with whales and dolphins more in my life. I swear if I wouldn't have been stopped I would've climbed right into that tank.
Yeah that is a man being pushed around my this dolphin/whale.

No comments:

Post a Comment