Friday, July 23, 2010

The First Year

I can't believe a year has come and gone! I've loved every minute of being married and I feel so blessed to have Nate as my husband. He's my best friend.
We took the day off! We left Brownsville and went to the beach. We got a couples massage, and we did nothing all day long...it was perfect!
This is the first day since April that we have had all to ourselves...long overdue
No that is not us but we did take this death shot for a ride...CRAZY!!
Nate has been looking for a new car...I found this one....It would work and all you have to do is plug it into the wall!
This is the pool that we spent about 4 hours at. There were so many comfy chairs and beds we tried them all. 4 hours later we were burnt and tired.
.

6 comments:

  1. Happy Anniversary Nate & Vanessa! Love you both!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy anniversary!!
    glad you made it through the first year!! :) haha. it's only more exciting from here on out!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I didn't know you had a blog! Now I get to be creepy and stalk your life, how fun! Happy Anniversary!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Vanessa It's Vanessa from dance forever ago!!! I've almost been married for a year too:) keep in touch. you should add me it's www.brandonandvanessabrown.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Vanessa it's Staci Bell...from waaaaaaaay back when. APX is such a small world, how did you guys get hooked up with Devin Arp? Hopefully you are having a good summer...and I'm way proud of you for winning that OA competition :) 5 years as an OA and I don't think I've won anything ever--other than an extreme hatred for large bundles. Have a good last couple weeks of your summer!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy Anniversary!! You two are so cute!

    ReplyDelete