Friday, July 15, 2011

Secret Pleasures

Tonight I've been thinking about all the weird things I love to do and see. Let's just say I'm not hard to please.

1- Sneaking full sized meals into a movie theatre
-True story. Me and Nate do this all the time. Tonight we went to a movie and enjoyed the delicious taste of Taco Bell. What all was in my purse? 2 tacos, 1 XXL burrito, 1 quesadilla, 2 32 oz. baja blasts. The couple next to us kept looking over every time we pulled something else out of my purse. Try it...you'll love it.

2- Watching awkward teenagers try to walk in high heels
-It's like watching a midget on stilts. They pick up their entire leg to take one step. Sometimes I secretly wish they would fall.

3- You might hate me for this but littering
-I know I know it's awful and I don't do it that much I promise. But there is something so thrilling to me about throwing stuff out my window while I drive. I
think I get it from my brother...we used to have contests of who could throw the most trash out at once.

4-Straight up people watching
-Texas is by far the best place for this...just go to the beach on Sunday or to any gym that teaches zumba. I'm always shocked at how shameless some people are.

I have more but I don't know if I can share them just yet. But if you have any secret pleasures of your own...please share. I could really use the entertainment:)






4 comments: