Thursday, December 9, 2010

3rd Bloody Attempt!

Believe it or not this is my 3rd attempt to post this. I don't know why or how but the blogging world does not like me very much. But I don't really like it. So don't be surprised if this is my last and final post.

This was a while ago but I I have to write about my fun filled weekend because let's face it nothing is ever to exciting in my life at the moment.
You are looking at the entire Vilos family Thanksgiving fest. That's right we were all there plus Aunt B. for the first time in 8 years. Nothing but fun and good food for our Thanksgiving day.
What we do best at the Vilos Family. We eat and we lounge. Thank goodness for Dance Central the first game in the entire world that makes me want to get off my lazy butt and work it out in front of my family and friends.
This is my niece Sara and I love that she is full on giving me a dirty look. I feel like she could beat me up in this get up and not even fill a thing. Gosh I love her.
I've been wanting married pictures for a while so we decided to just go ahead and do them in our living room with the basic back hug and smile combo...works for every occasion...not just engagements.
Friday night was the Jazz game. Jazz vs. Lakers and WE BEAT THEM! I promise I'm not a huge fan of sports but you would have never known that at the game.
You would think Nate won the game himself by the way he was acting. There is no doubt in my mind that people were offended by the things he was saying and doing. He was literally breaking a sweat from air punching and kicking the entire game.
After the game our blood was boiling and our fists were pumping and there was nothing we could do about it so we started a dance party...somehow this dance party turned into a dirty night club full of "thugs" and never in my life have I seen "dancing" like that at a night club. Even I was grossed out.
Nate filmed some of the "dancing" but I don't dare post it because I would probably be kicked off the blogging world if I did. But if you are my friend and are curious about what this club has to offer I will show you in the comfort of my home. Or if you have a good imagination think of the worst, nastiest provo party you've been to and add black people and some creative positioning and you've got The Complex night club.

After that night I was completely done...but not really. Sunday we gave talks in church and no I was not prepared and yes I said the words "Welp that pretty much sums it up." in my talk that was maybe 10 minutes long. Let's just say I don't think we will be getting any important callings anytime soon.

By the time the weekend was over and I had caught up on my sleep Monday morning had come and brought A LOT of snow. This was the rare occasion when I actually liked it...so much that I decided to pitch in and shovel. Our neighbors had not shoveled one bit and this was my project for the day...I conquered it.
booya! I hope you think my weekend was as cool as I did because this literally is my 3rd attempt to share it with you. If not...I'm quitting blogs forever! jk...but seriously




4 comments:

  1. Mini! your life is interesting!....see?... this is why i call you 10x a day. If you keep blogging more, maybe i'll just stalk you!. LOVE YOU!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahaha i hate it when blogger doesn't cooperate!!!! and you're ready to throw your computer out the window, then you realize it's been a couple of hours that you've been working on one stupid post -- that you don't even know if people are going to read or not!!!
    but i read it, and i enjoyed it. :)
    your thanksgiving weekend was waaaay more exciting then mine! especially because it didn't even feel like thanksgiving since i worked, and it was only me, nate and oaks at our thanksgiving dinner! BUT, i did have zero snow and 80* weather!!!
    i visit utah in january. plan on a dinner!

    ReplyDelete
  3. haha welp that pretty much sums it up. hilarious. miss you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Don't quit loser! This is the only way I get to see you and Nate.

    ReplyDelete