Thursday, May 20, 2010


This is one of the five pics me and Nate have taken since we have been in Texas and I think it will forever be my favorite. Believe it or not this is a surf shop and there is a door inside that sharks mouth. Awesome. Well not much has happened here. Nate is doing a lot better with sales and liking it a lot more. I still hate the job I have but love that it takes up some of my free time. I really shouldn't complain. As for Texas I really think I could love it here. The weather is amazing the people are friendly and my skin is no longer the color of...well white. Life is definitely good.

3 comments:

  1. welcome to the blogging world. love you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. yay for blogging! and liking texas! Come up to Austin and come see me! Maybe we can get Caitlin to meet us there too! It will be FUN!

    ReplyDelete
  3. bahahah... i love that picture!
    nate and i might move to texas... or new mexico... or arizona... maybe we can hang out! haha. but i think we'll move once you're back. so pretty much, my idea sucks.

    ReplyDelete